Trustworthiness: We deliver on our promises to each other and to our clients, working with integrity, consistency and commitment
To inspire a culture of increased commitment to people development.
We are a group of trainers and consultants with a twenty-year experience in human resources, having worked with numerous and various groups of people. What makes us different is that we function “ together”, we face each project together, like “a human chain”, since each one of us has a different know how and can contribute in their own unique way. Furthermore, depending on our client’s demands, we incorporate in our team specialized coworkers, both from Greece and abroad, who do their best to produce the best possible result.
Our purpose is to be part of a company. Therefore, through your guidance, we can understand the strategy and culture of your company and offer effective training solutions based on your needs.
We function as a “communication bridge” both between the company and its staff and the employees with each other. In fact, we facilitate the free expression of ideas and talents, based on mutual respect and according to the strategy and philosophy of the company. Our effectiveness is best proved by the long lasting relationships with our clients. We are always close to you for a simple piece of advice, guidance or to plan whatever new solutions are necessary, taking into account the developments both within each company and the job market as a whole.
Through our caring consulting and training methodologies, innovative thinking and tools, we expand our business horizons and provide people with holistic developmental solutions, adding value in organizations of all sizes.
WHAT WE BELIEVE IN
“People make up the companies”
We fully support this statement and apply it each time we guide and develop the human Resources of a company.
We always start from the personal development of people, focusing on their individual skills and abilities so that the company can gradually and steadily acquire its own culture of growth.
This means that the employees of a company – regardless of their department, post or work experience – get in touch with each other, interact, exchange and share ideas, and develop both individually and as a team. Experience shows that a culture of growth, if designed correctly, leads to the effectiveness and success of a company.
OUR WAY OF THINKING
You can turn to us either as a large company with advanced structure or as a small business with multifuncional staff. As far as we are concerned, we can satisfy your needs irrespective of your business domain, because what we always focus on is human resources. Furthermore, we possess the necessary knowledge, experience, flexibility and the proper business partnerships both in Greece and abroad to spot the problem and design a tailor-made solution to cover your needs exclusively. In this way, our services have a real and added value for a company because they can be applied even when our cooperation has finished.
Human resources is literally the soul of a company and what mainly determines its success.
Nowadays everything is radically and rapidly changing, that’s why we observe what is going on out there, what the tendencies are, what kind of things influence the people in a company and adjust our services accordingly.
You can turn to us either as a large company with advanced structure or as a small business with multifuncional staff. As far as we are concerned, we can satisfy your needs irrespective of your business domain, because what we always focus on is human resources.
Furthermore, we possess the necessary knowledge, experience, flexibility and the proper business partnerships both in Greece and abroad to spot the problem and design a tailor-made solution to cover your needs exclusively. In this way, our services have a real and added value for a company because they can be applied even when our cooperation has finished.
WHAT WE OFFER
Through our personal contact with you, we monitor the working environment of your company, we study its strategy and culture, we carefully listen to your problems and concerns and after setting goals together, we suggest training solutions taking your particular needs into account. In fact, we don’t offer ready-made solutions. On the contrary, we give your staff motives so that they can take advantage of them and get inspired from them in their own unique way and therefore be able to work towards the progress of your company.
Through our personal contact with you, we monitor the working environment of your company, we study its strategy and culture, we carefully listen to your problems and concerns and after setting goals together, we suggest training solutions taking your particular needs into account.
In fact, we don’t offer ready-made solutions. On the contrary, we give your staff motives so that they can take advantage of them and get inspired from them in their own unique way and therefore be able to work towards the progress of your company.
Having studied Mechanical Engineering at the National Polytechnic School and Business at Deree College, Mary started her career at the Supply Chain of Procter & Gamble. Having worked in various departments of the company and having accumulated invaluable know how and experience, she established a company of consultants for business executives. Her decision was the result of her work experience as well as her personal development and training based on the Systemic Approach at the Centre of Investigation of Human Relationships. Nowadays, Mary has founded Humanis as a result of accumulated know how and passion for this objective always working together with important executives.
“If I were asked to describe what characterizes me, I would show a Keith Haring painting, where two human figures are carrying a big red heart. This heart expresses me the most because it symbolizes love, understanding, passion, respect- essential and non-negotiable values both for my personal and my professional life.”
Human has always been the center of Elena’s studies. Having graduated from Panteion University with BA in Social Anthropology and Queen Mary, University of London with MSc in International Human Resource Management & Employment Relations, she set strong foundations for her to entry the field of consulting in HR issues.
A year after the completion of her studies, for her to join the team of Humanis was the opportunity she was looking for to apply her knowledge and develop her skills. Today, she continues to have human as a point of reference, by contributing in the design and development of training programs that result in their personal and professional growth.
“Humanis Vision to “Develop Ourselves & Others” expresses fully how I feel about my working environment. The family atmosphere along with the absolute professionalism constitute a fertile ground for the personal development of every member of the team and simultaneously for the provision of holistic development solutions to our clients.”
They say that if you want to make God laugh, tell him about your plans…
Christy is a strong believer of life being full of opportunities; you just have to know when to grab them… Having graduated from the Political Science Dpt. of Pantion University of Athens and the Communications Dpt of Deree, the American College of Greece, she started working as a journalist, to move on to shipping and end up as a full time mom!! She recently joined Humanis as Customer Relations & Communications Manager, hoping to kick start a second career, focusing on people and their development.
“I’m amazed at the incredible energy I receive from a pleasant workplace, with coworkers that are mainly my friends and will support me in everything I do and clients that look to me to guide them to bigger and better accomplishments.”
As a Deree graduate, Anita has always been interested in the field of communication and advertising. The beginning of her career at a company of Business Consultants, though, was quite a surprise for her as she had never foreseen that this field would be so exciting for her. Communicating with clients, organizing and doing projects, being involved in various activities as well as her invaluable experience in interpersonal relationships, which play a vital role in this field, have turned Anastasia into an asset of Humanis.
“I like being part of a team, and this becomes easier when you are part of a team whose principles are freedom of speech and mutual respect. We celebrate each success, since each one of us contributes in a unique way to produce the best possible result and in the same way, when something has gone wrong, we discuss it as a team to learn from our mistakes and become even better.”
One of the things I loved most about being the mother of young children, was opening up the world to them and helping them learn new life skills – initially, simple things like tying their shoes and progressively on to reading and writing and later, social and people skills. Each stage of their development was a thrill for me.
Was training my Fate or in my DNA? I don’t know, but I take that enthusiasm for helping people develop new skills into my professional world. I spent several years teaching English to adults at the British Council, for academic, business and medical purposes. Then I got involved as a link between the teaching staff and the marketing personnel. That’s where my interest in the business world began… but it soon shifted to developing people and their soft skills in the corporate environment. It’s great to watch people find new insights and try new approaches and skills that all contribute to better communication that makes the working environment a happier place.
One of my other passions in life is my champion Flatcoated Retrievers. I selectively breed, show and train my own dogs. And, in the end, I think training must be in my DNA, because in my free time, I help other people work with their dogs and train them, and also help support dogs, especially rescue dogs, with behavioural issues.
“I am privileged to have lived in 4 countries, trained dogs in 3, and trained people in 12. And yes, there are cultural differences between people, but when it comes to communication, the challenges, solutions and successes are remarkably alike!”
Having graduated from Deree College and having obtained an MA in English Literature fom the University of Indianapolis, Vivi has worked as a businesswoman and a business executive for more than 30 years in the field of sales varying from food to technology. In the last 10 years she has been working on staff training and coaching. She specialises in promoting suggestions on training human resources as well as organising corporate events.
“My daily contact with the people of the job market and business staff gives me a boost so that my job becomes a daily challenge including both the achievement of high goals and continuous communication.”
«Από την πρώτη κιόλας φορά που παρακολούθησα εκπαιδευτικό σεμινάριο, φαντάστηκα….είδα τον εαυτό μου στη θέση του εισηγητή – εκπαιδευτή - facilitator. Και να που όντως έγινε - τώρα κάνω και αυτό»!
Με θητεία 15 χρόνων σε μεγάλη βιομηχανία ποτών, πάντα στις πωλήσεις, πωλητής…προϊστάμενος…περιφερειακός διευθυντής…ο Γιάννης εντάχθηκε στο δυναμικό της Humanis από τον Σεπτέμβρη του 2014. Παράλληλα τρέχει την δική του επιχείρηση. Έχει πτυχίο στην Τεχνολογία Τροφίμων κ Διατροφή, Μaster in Business Administration και θεωρεί ότι η επαγγελματική του εμπειρία κάνει τον τωρινό του ρόλο πολύ ευκολότερο.
«Κάθε φορά που συναντώ στελέχη μιας επιχείρησης – και δεν έχει και τόση σημασία το είδος της επιχείρησης – καταλαβαίνω απόλυτα τα θέματα που τους απασχολούν και τις ανάγκες τους. Παρόμοια θέματα αντιμετώπιζα και γω. Επιπλέον μιλάμε την ίδια γλώσσα. Χαίρομαι όταν μέσα από τις εμπειρίες μου και τα εκπαιδευτικά προγράμματα της Humanis, κάνω την καθημερινότητα τους πιο εύκολη».
Σε ότι αφορά την συνεργασία με τη Humanis σημειώνει:
«Είχα λάβει δεκάδες ώρες εκπαίδευσης από τους ανθρώπους της Humanis στην προηγούμενη δουλειά μου. Για κάποιο λόγο τους ένιωθα κάπως και δικούς μου ανθρώπους. Τώρα είμαι μαζί τους και χαίρομαι πολύ γι’ αυτό! Μοιραζόμαστε το ίδιο πάθος και πιστεύουμε στο ίδιο, τη συνεχή βελτίωση!»
"After ten years in the private banking sector and a track record of hands-on experience in sales development, banking finance and credit assessment, Yiannis diversified his career and became an Executive Coach and Trainer. During the years he spent in banking he managed to gain a considerable insight in the field of human resources management, through his in-depth involvement in the training of credit analysts. Said insight motivated him to engage in human resources’ training and development. Thus, since September 2015 he is certified as an ACC Coach (Associate Certified Coach), accredited by the International Coach Federation.
Since December 2016, Yiannis is working as an Executive Consultant at Humanis HR Consultants. He delivers trainings and workshops to legal entities’ staff. He is also conducting one-to-one or group coaching sessions for executives.
He holds an undergraduate degree in Economics and MSc in Applied Economics & Finance from the Athens University of Economics & Business. He is member of the ICF Greece Chapter"
For his cooperation with Humanis, he states:
«My previous experience in the banking sector made me realize that the most precious asset of an institution is human resources. Development, growth, innovation and creativity are the necessary tools for every significant achievement. Business entities are living organizations the sustainable growth and longevity of which are directly related to their human resources development and well being. I feel very happy and fulfilled working together with a team of experts in HUMANIS who share the same vision and principles, focusing first in their personal improvement and through this contribute to their clients prosperity as well»
TESTIMONIALS – PROGRAM EVALUATIONS
Please describe how you think the “DiSC” program has helped you.
- It has helped me understand my profile highlighting my strengths and weaknesses. Also how to better improve my relationship with people of different profiles.
- The program has helped me to determine a few of my weaknesses that I can improve on and work on and many of my strengths that I have and will continuously grow from.
- This program has helped me to understand and realize my strengths and potential weaknesses of my personality especially in my job environment. At the same time it helped me to find ways to improve the weaknesses. I will try to be more open to change, develop more flexibility and work at expressing my thoughts which is something that I usually don’t do in order to avoid conflict.
- Being able to understand how each individual belongs in a different category and how everyone has unique ways of working and interpreting information.
- It has helped me in realizing there is no bad or good character type and the need to adapt according to circumstances. It also gave me hope that a solution can be found when dealing with such different characters from myself.
- It analyzes specific behaviors, putting them into categories and thus resulting to a more flexible and concise way of giving psychological feedback. Adequately useful and interesting.
- By participating with colleagues from different departments, I had the chance to discuss about how everyone sees other departments.
- It helped me discuss and analyze the behaviors that will help us reach the institution’s goals and also stressed the importance of the relationships among co-workers.
- It is a chance to improve personnel’s attitude, in working hours.
- This seminar helped me identify some things regarding the values, the planning and the communication that must exist amongst the employees.
- I believe that the program gave me the opportunity to actually “see” that people are different, react differently to situations and how we can work together to reach a common goal in a working environment.
- It allowed me time to actually think about how I feel, what I do right, what I do wrong, how to learn to accept other people’s behaviors and what I need to do to improve myself.
- Helpful program to identify personal strengths, weaknesses, challenges, areas of improvement, based on Disc personality. Interesting to see how you can approach other personalities in the work environment who act and behave differently.
Please describe how you think the program “Vision, Mission, Values” has helped you.
- This program helped me to understand some very important things regarding the company I work for
- It has helped me to name my goals and understand better my mistakes
- Perhaps this is an opportunity for supporting staff to voice their concerns and be heard through a facilitator. This program is a good self-awareness reminder among the workload each supporting staff member deals with
- I feel that it gave me the opportunity to share with colleagues our views on culture areas which could be insightful
- Build stronger bonds between the colleagues that participated
- Remember the main goals and ideas of the company
- I enjoyed hearing different views from my colleagues pertaining to the different behaviors related to their positions
- It has helped express feelings.
- It has helped me express my thoughts, concerns & ideas. Also, work in a team with people I might not had done before
- To acknowledge important factors in our daily working routine and see how we can find ways to promote what our purpose and direction are
- Just acknowledging the pro’s and con’s of what it is we do is helpful in different prospects.
- I learned about problems my colleagues from other departments face. Good bonding experience. Put in order some issues that were not clarified. Got in touch with my company’s mission and vision and how the Administrators feel about these regarding the staff.
- The program provided us with constructive ways and solutions to keep in mind.
Persi 4 St, Ano Petralona, Athens Tel. 210-3423255
Persi 4 St, Ano Petralona, Athens